Mutual Service Agreement – Religious Organization
This MUTUAL SERVICE AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”) is entered into on this 1st day of ______ , 20___ (the “Effective Date”) by and between , with a principal place of business at , WA (hereinafter referred to as “Organization”), and Seekr, Inc., a Washington State Corporation (“Seekr, Inc.” or “SEEKR”) and its affiliates, (collectively, Organization and Seekr, Inc. are the “Parties” and each a “Party” to this agreement).
WHEREAS, SEEKR is in the business of providing religious organization promotion and matching to paying and non-paying users of its website and services (its “Customers”);
WHEREAS, Organization desires to attract Customers that have needs and tastes matching its community aspects;
THEREFORE the Parties agree as follows:
Early Adopter Period – The term of the early adopter organization contract including the pre-launch development phase and first year of the Platform.
Platform – The SEEKR online service including all modules, services, connections, and partners
- Organization will:
Provide the community and services information as reasonably available to permit SEEKR to fairly represent them on the SEEKR Platform.
- Update SEEKR when a Organization community aspect or service changes.
- Allow SEEKR to promote the Organization’s activities and other information.
- Provide logos as may be requested by SEEKR for marketing purposes,
- Agree to one (1) year of Client Profile Service* ($15.00 per site per month)
- Agree to a custom series of site photos (**$5.00 per site per month) to be used by SEEKR on its platform, its website, and for marketing purposes.
- Promote SEEKR service by endorsement and referral to SEEKR of persons who will not be joining the Organization, and
- Seekr, Inc. in return will
- Promote Organization on the SEEKR website and resources (collectively the SEEKR “Platform”),
- Provide quarterly activity reports (hard copy or digital)
- Promote Organization’s features and receptivity with consumer network,
- Permit Organization testing and input to SEEKR technology developed in or by the 3nd Qtr. 2019
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual property rights in SEEKR’s name, content, branding belong exclusively to SEEKR. SEEKR logo and branding may be used with the express written permission of SEEKR.
- Organization irrevocably grants SEEKR a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, publish, display and distribute content submitted, shared, or created for the SEEKR Platform or advertising.
- If Organization chooses to Terminate this Agreement or not to continue with SEEKR, Organization may request, and SEEKR will remove all of Organization’s proprietary information and encrypted Platform data.
- SEEKR does not guarantee that the Platform will be fully functional and/or accessible at all times, and reserves the right to conduct maintenance even when that may involve the temporary suspension of the Platform. SEEKR shall not be liable for failures of functionality or inaccessibility of the Platform. Organization access is not guaranteed during the early adopter period.
- Organization agrees to keep confidential any Platform passwords or access details. Organization is responsible for all activity that happens on or through its password.
This Agreement is valid for the Early Adopter Term from full execution for one year.
- Either party may end the Term early with 90 day’s notice. This Agreement shall not obligate Organization to continue services past this Agreement.
The Parties Agree that all unresolvable disputes regarding this Agreement shall be resolved by arbitration in the State of Washington.
- General Disclaimers
- SEEKR DOES NOT MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE PLATFORM, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF THE PLATFORM, OR ITS RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE THE PLATFORM “AS IS”. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SEEKR WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES, OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF SEEKR FOR ANY CLAIMS AND/OR LOSSES (FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE) RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ORGANIZATION PAID SEEKR.
- ORGANIZATION HOLDS SEEKR AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES HARMLESS AND WILL INDEMNIFY SEEKR FROM ANY CLAIM, SUIT OR ACTION ARISING FROM ORGANIZATION’S BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LITIGATION COSTS AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ORGANIZATION SETS AS THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS 90 DAYS TO TAKE ANY ACTION IN TORT OR CONTRACT AGAINST SEEKR.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned have executed this Agreement as of the Effective Date set forth above.
Organization By: Title: ______________________
SEEKR By: Title: ______________________
[Remainder of Page Intentionally Left Blank]
Technology – Early Adopter Pricing per Addressed Facility
* Client Profile Subscription Costs, Services, and Additional Information
- Client Profile Subscription Profile Benefits
- Photo Section
- Story Section
- Schedule Section
- Social Media Link Hosting
- Program Section
- Staff Section
- Bulletin Hosting
- Testimonial Page
- Client Profile Subscription Support Benefits
- Seekr Website and App Technical Support
- Quarterly Data Reports
- Event Promotion on Seekr Platform
- Discounts Available as Applicable
- Hierarchy Discount (All sites charged rate for smallest site’s size)
- One-Year Commitment Discount (One month free)
- Paid-in-Full Discount (5% Discount)
- Early-Adopter Discount (Free Photography Session**)
**Early Adopter Photography Costs & Additional Information
- 12 photos – $5.00 per site per month (required)
- Fee waived for Early Adopter Organizations
(Photography Pricing is based on a combination of the number of photographs and time taken to achieve them on site. Organizations should prepare site(s) for scheduled appointment)